Monday, April 15, 2013

Love SMS : Love Messages For Her or Him


Love SMS : Love Messages For Her or Him

1. If I were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto your lips.But if you were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood  be afraid to lose you!..

2. If 10 people care for you, one of them is me, if 1 person cares for you that would be me again, if no one cares for you that means I m not in this world..


3. Love, the magician, knows this little trick
whereby two people walk in different directions
yet always remain side by side....


4. Usually I Send SMS to people who are..
Usually I Send SMS to people who are.. Either, VERY DEAR VERY CLOSE Or VERY SPECIAL, But, in your case, I'm making an EXCEPTION... because, you are all


5. If i had a wish i would be your tears,
If i had a wish i would be your tears,
to be born in your eyes and to die on ur lips.
But if you were my tears, i would
never cry in fear of losing you...



No comments:

Post a Comment